Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our products.
We take protecting your privacy and personal data that you provide us very seriously. We abide by the regulation in the Finnish data protection and privacy law.
OtakuTag (Trading under Omoi OY) Business Registration Number: 2207525-7
Updated: 24 May 2018.
We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and ensure that the personal data that you provide is treated confidentially. Below you can read about how we do this exactly, what personal data we collect from you and for which purposes.
Personal data use
Visiting our website OtakuTag.com gives us access to some of your data. This data may include personal data. We only save and use the personal data provided by you in the context of the service you request, for instance via the contact form or when creating an account, or if it is clear when the data is provided that it has been provided to us for the purpose of processing. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance for this or if we have
to or are allowed to do so by law or the agreement.
Purposes for use
To provide you with the best possible service, it is necessary for OtakuTag to store your personal data in certain cases.
OtakuTag uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide access to our website;
- to use the functionalities on our website;
- to implement agreements, transactions and services;
- for customer relationship management, including to contact you if you so request;
- to gain insights into how our website is used;
- to determine strategies and policies;
- to track unlawful conduct relating to OtakuTag, its business relations and its employees, if necessary;
- to send our newsletter, only if you have subscribed to it.
Description of personal data
For the stated purposes, we process the following
- your name and address details;
- your company information;
- your VAT number;
- your business e-mail address;
- your mobile/landline number;
- your cookie ID;
- your click and surfing behaviour;
We do not store your personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this privacy and cookie statement. Sometimes OtakuTag has to keep your personal data for longer in order to comply with a statutory obligation to retain data.
Confidentiality and disclosure to third parties
We treat your personal data as confidential. We do not disclose the personal data that we collect via our website to third parties for the direct marketing purposes of these parties. Furthermore, we will not disclose the information you provide to other parties, unless you have given prior permission for
this, it is necessary in the context of implementation of an agreement entered into with you or we are allowed to or are obliged to do so by law.
We accept payment by bank transfer and Paypal, therefore we do not hold any payment details.
We reserve the right to change this declaration at any time. It does not form the foundation for any contractual or other formal rights with respect to or on the authority of a party.
Your legal rights
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. You can do this by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us on +358 44 558 5149 on Monday to Friday between 10.00am. and 3.00pm.
You have the following rights:
- to get clarification about the personal data we have and what we do with it;
- to have access to the exact personal data that we have;
- to have mistakes corrected;
- to have outdated personal data deleted;
- to withdraw permission if you have given it;
- to lodge an objection against certain use;
- to the portability of your data.
Please note that you must always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not change or delete data from the wrong person.
Amendments to this privacy
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Amendments will be published on our website. We advise you to refer to this policy regularly so that you are up to date as
far as any amendments are concerned.
Finnish Data Protection Board
We are happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data.
Under privacy legislation, you have the right to submit a complaint against our processing of your
personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. To do this, you can contact the Finnish Data Protection Board.